CIRCULAR SINGLE-USE SOLUTION GOALS
The Green Room sku’s were developed with one goal in mind. To reduce or fully eliminate waste generated from single-use products to assist our hotel partners in reaching their sustainable goals.
OUR PHILOSOPHY is to “lead by example” moving the needle of change into hotel guestrooms with the promotion of zero-waste sustainable options.
Inspiring chains to make informed decisions with responsible products, we believe our efforts can have an impact on our environment and health which is why we promote environmental-benefits throughout our product categories.
Current Climate – Waste Facts
Taking care of our planet and resources is a top priorities at Amenity Services and we are
proud to partner with several organizations that promote these ideas:
• Forest Stewardship Council
• Fair Trade USA
• Rainforest Alliance
• Our Award-Winning B Corporation Certified roasting plant is powered by 100% green,
carbon free energy harvested from natural and renewable sources.
We have made great strides in introducing recyclable and compostable materials into our products
and packaging, and continue to look for ways in which we can improve our practices and use of sustainable materials.
When possible, we strive to develop new production runs with the following:
What Is BEDA®?
Plastic Without Compromise
Products with BEDA® Biodegrade in landfill conditions
How It Works
BEDA® formula attracts microorganisms (microbes) to plastics -
• Microbes attach onto plastic products
• Microbes excrete Carbon Dioxide (food for plant life) and Methane (can be captured and turned into energy)
• No toxic residue or heavy metals harmful to living organisms
• Oxygen or sunlight is not needed for degradation
• Does not require commercial composting
• Degrades in normal landfills
• ASTM-D5511 & D5338 Independent Laboratory tested
BEDA® (Bio-Enhanced Degradable Additive) is a proprietary additive that when added to other plastics it allows for the material to naturally biodegrade in traditional landfill environments.
• Recyclable with your normal recycling program
• Biodegradation is the breakdown of organic matter by micro-organisms, such as bacteria and fungi
Ask about exclusive Coffee Brands available for Chain programs!