100% Bio Based — Renewable — Petroleum Free — Made in the US.
- First in a line of pure PHBH compostable cups - available in 18 oz, 9oz coming soon!
- Designed to be disposed of with food waste, fully compostable aerobic and anaerobic composting facilities, as well as in landfill.
- Securely fits a standard 98mm straw, strawless or domed lid.
- Certified Commercially Compostable, Home Compostable Certification in progress.
- Temperature tolerance range 32-220 degrees Fahrenheit—a marked improvement over PLA.
What is PHBH? PHBH, or P-Hydroxy-Benzoate Hydroxylase, is a ‘biopolymer’, or a material made by living microorganisms. PHBH is a member of the PHA family of biopolymers, unique for their ability to biodegrade in almost any situation including airless environments like landfill, and in water.